It is evening, 1_ old cock(公鸡) is 2_ in a tall tree. Afox comes to the tree and looks at the cock.
"Hello, Mr Cock, I have some good news for you. " says the fox.
"Oh? " says the cock. "What is it?"
"All the animals 3_ good friends now. Let's 4 _ friends, too. Please come down and play 5 _ me."
"Fine!" says the cock. "I'm very glad to hear that. " Then he looks up. "Look! There issomething over there."
" 6 _ are you looking at?" asks the fox.
"Oh, I see some animals over there. 7 _ coming this way."
"Yes. Oh, they're dogs."
"What? Dogs !" asks the fox. "Well . . . well, I 8 now. Goodbye."
"Wait, Mr Fox," says the cock. " 9 _ go. They are only dogs. And dogs are our friends now."
"Yes. But they 10_ that yet."
"I see, I see," says the cock. He smiles and goes to sleep in the tree.
( )1.A. the B. an C. a D. X
( )2.A. sit B. sits C. sitting D. siting
( )3.A. is B. am C. are D. be
( )4.A. are B. be C. is D. am
( )5.A. and B. to C. for D. with
( )6.A. What B. How C. Whose D. Where
( )7.A. He is B. They are C. She is D. It is
( )8.A. must to go B. must go C. must going D. must to going
( )9.A. No. B. Not C. Don't D. Doesn't
( )10.A. aren't know B. doesn't knowC. don't know D. isn't know
1. B an 用在发元音音素开头的单词前。
2. C 横线前已有is,故选 sitting构成现在进行时，它的结构是：主语+be+动词的现在分词+其它。Sit 的现在分词要双写t再加ing.
3. C 主语All the animals为复数。谓语动词用are.
4. B 以 Let开头的祈使句常用来表示说话人的建议、请求、命令等。Let 后面的不定式必须省去符号to.
5. D play with me表示"和我一起玩。"
6. A What问"什么"How问"怎样"Whose问"谁的"Where问"哪儿"。
7. B 根据前一句："I see some animals over there"本句应为"它们正朝这边过来。"
8. B must 意思是"必须"是情态动词，它后面的动词用原形。
9. C 本句祈使句的否定式，其结构为：Don't +V原形+其它。